Cutting the Costs: An Affordable Guide to Packaging Supplies for your Online Store
Whether you want custom or non-custom packaging, you can keep your cost low by using some of our new business hacks to search for quality, affordable packaging, tissue paper, flyers, tag guns, and more that you can use early in your business ventures. Your branding is another one of those things that you can't miss out on. The key to killer branding is to make small details that go a long way in consumers remembering your brand and experience with you. It starts with your business name, color palette, and logo.
Once you have established your brand colors and logo, you can start taking your branding to the next level. This includes being sure the exact colors and typography are being used across all social media accounts (watermarks), your website, and packaging. Packaging is a great way to make a great physical first reaction. Poly Mailers (primarily in white, but multiple colors available) are one of the top ways to ship boutique products alongside boxes. For an extra touch, take a look at some of these custom shipping supplies such as poly mailers, tissue paper, packaging materials, and more.
Click on any of the links below to be taken directly to searches.
PACKAGING FLYERS, CUSTOM PACKAGING, AND OTHER DIY BRANDED SUPPLIES:
- Custom Polymailers
- custom tags (with logo, tags to stitch in clothing)
- Custom clothing labels for clothing
- Custom packaging General
The great thing about ordering from Ebay is the very fast shipping (their Fast N’ Free Promise). After thorough research and comparison, similar or exact packaging is a bit cheaper on Ebay compared to Amazon. We have included a link to each search to get you started.
Tip - Filter by Fast N’ Free Shipping, USA only, etc.
- Polymailers (all colors, designs)
- Poly Bubble Mailers (all colors, designs)
- Hanging Price Tags
- Clear Clothing Bags (for placing clothes into before outside packaging)
- Price Tags
- Price Tag Label Gun
- Label/Postage/Barcode Printers
- Bulk Tissue Paper
- Bulk Computer Paper
- Thank You Stickers
- Packaging (General, all)
- Shipping Labels (Print on, adhesive labels, etc.)
- FREE USPS Shipping Boxes
- Thank You Cards
You can get a majority of your supplies at your local DOLLAR TREE or similar store. Here’s a quick list of things you can get for your business and spend less than $15-$20
- Nearly any type of paper you need
- Small packaging materials
- Tapes of all sizes
- Organization Supplies (binders, notebooks, planners, dry erase boards, etc.)
- Small gifts for giveaways (Make sure it is something simple and doesn’t tarnish or looks cheap. Aim for magnets, special ink pens, mirrors, etc.
- Office supplies
- Tissue Paper
- Thank You Cards
- Holiday gifts, cards, décor, etc.