20+ Places to Leave Your Business Card/Flyers
There are several forms of advertising that can dramatically increase your traffic and sales. But trust me, there is so much opportunity out there to get your brand known as long as you are willing to put in the work. Getting your brand in front of your target customer is where the $$ is and this person could be at your favorite nail salon.
Now ask yourself, where does my target customer hang out?
- You sell fitness apparel - leave flyers at the gym, wear your apparel, etc.
- You sell children's clothes - ask to leave flyers at your child's daycare, sponsor a school event, etc.
Those are just the tips of the iceberg. We have compiled a list of over 20+ places you could leave a business card or flyer. I recommed you come up with some type of agreement for the place of business or cut for specific discount code used. People love buying local and from someone they know! In many cases you can deliver the item yourself making it more personal and highly increase your chances of customers returning and telling a friend.
- At a cafe
- At a bar
- At a train station
- Inside the train
- Cars in parking lots (i.e. grocery stores, malls, movies, clubs)
- Beauty salon
- Nail salon
- Hair salon/Hairstylist
- Bus Stop
- Hotel Room
- Networking event/Any Event
- Doctor/Dentist Waiting Room
- Public bathroom
- College campus
- Trade shows
- At the airport/airport lounges
- Public beach/park
- Newspaper stands